1. For the card base: Die cut the backdrop from light blue solid cardstock and all the crossbars from white cardstock. Follow the package instructions to assemble the Basic Crosshatch card base.
2. Mat the “warm wishes” die-cut on white cardstock with 1/16" borders and foam tape it to the backdrop as shown. Die cut snowflakes from white glitter cardstock and glue them evenly spaced over the backdrop.
3. Die cut the top hat and the earmuffs snowmen from suede paper and from light blue cardstock, white side up. Cut two ⅝" squares of black cardstock and glue one behind each snowman’s face. Glue the light blue cardstock snowmen to the backs of the suede snowmen.
4. For the accessories: Cut the bow tie and ear muffs from light blue, top hat and all the buttons from black, and mittens and noses from orange cardstocks. Glue the accessories in place. Glue the top hat snowman to the middle crossbar near the right end, then glue three snowflakes around the bottom of him.
5. Die cut a 4¼" circle from acetate and glue it to the back of the front crossbar. Glue the ear muffs snowman behind it near the left end of the crossbar. Glue more snowflakes over the front of the circle and front crossbar.
6. For the back: Die cut the backdrop from Snowfall dark blue snowflakes paper, then cut 1" off the bottom. Glue it to the back, aligning the outer edges. Cut out the two cutouts shown and glue them to the back as shown.