1. For the card front: Open a white card and cut ¾" off the right front edge. Close the card and place it with the fold on the left. Cut 4"x6¼" Seascapes & Sand seaweed cardstock. Wrap two brown jute strands vertically over the cardstock, ¾" from the left edge, and glue the ends to the back. Glue the cardstock centered on the card front.
2. Cut out the “happy day” cutout with a 1/16" white border on it, then foam tape it to the front as shown, tucking it under the jute. Make a 6-loop bow with brown jute and tie the center with 4" of brown jute. Glue the bow as shown.
3. Cut two chipboard seaweeds and a shell from the backing. Use blending brushes to lightly brush Pine Tree ink on the edges of the seaweed and Friar Brown on the shell. Glue the chipboard as shown.
4. For the inside: Cut 4¾"x6¼" Seascapes & Sand dark blue water cardstock and glue it centered on the inside. For the flip-flap mechanism, die cut a card from sand cardstock, an outer flap from shells and water and another outer flap from seaweed and coral. Die cut an inner flap and a pull tab from navy solid cardstock. Glue the two outer flap cardstocks together back-to-back, aligning the edges. Ink the blue edges of the die-cuts with Midnight and the tan edges with Friar Brown.
5. Follow the package directions to assemble the flip-flap card, then glue it to the inside, aligning the left edges of the sandy card and the blue water cardstock. Attach two strands each of tan and navy jute to the pull tab, trimming the ends.
6. Cut out the “happy birthday” oval cutout and ink the edges with Friar Brown. Glue it to the outer flap near the upper edge. Ink the edges of the chipboard bottle with Midnight and a chipboard seahorse with Friar Brown, then glue both to the outer flap as shown. Place blue “make a wish” and flourish Dazzles™ on the bottle.
7. Open the flip-flap. Cut out the “wish big” cutout and ink the edges with Midnight. Glue it to the inner flap. Ink the edges of a chipboard starfish with Friar Brown and glue it as shown.