1. For the card: Follow the die package directions to die cut the card pieces from Windflowers cardstock, making sure the pieces can be assembled so the mechanism opens downward. I cut the card from a blue border design, an outer flap from a blue border design, another outer flap from a purple corner design, the inner flap from a lavender corner design and the pull tab from dark blue solid cardstock. Ink the edges of the blue cardstocks with Midnight and the purple cardstocks with Damson Wine.
2. Glue the two outer flap cardstocks together back-to-back, aligning the edges. Cut 6"x4½" medium blue solid cardstock and punch the corners to round them. Follow the package directions to assemble the flip-flap card on this cardstock positioning the blue outer flap on the front. Attach black crepe ribbon to the pull tab, trimming the ends. Place “you are amazing” Dazzles™ on the outer flap near the upper edge.
3. Die cut layers for two medium and one small windflower from various solid purple cardstocks, then ink the edges with Damson Wine. Die cut seven leaves from Windflowers green patterned cardstock and ink the edges with Pine Tree. Die cut three flower centers from black cardstock.
4. Use the bone folder to gently curve the flower petals and the leaves. Glue the flower layers together, then glue a medium and a small flower and four leaf sprigs to the outer flap as shown. Open the flap. Glue the Windflowers “so blessed to know you” die-cut to the outer flap and the “grateful for you” die-cut to the inner flap as shown.
5. For the back: Cut 5¾"x4¼" Windflowers floral cardstock and punch the corners. Ink the edges with Midnight, then glue it centered on the card back. Die cut an inner flap from Windflowers green patterned cardstock with flowers along the left edge, then ink the edges with Pine Tree. Glue it to the center back as a label.
6. Place “sending you a big hug” Dazzles™ on the right end of the green label. Glue the remaining die cut windflower and three leaf sprigs on the left end of the label as shown.