1. For the card front: Place the white card with the fold on the left. Cut 4¾"x6¼" Magnolia Blossoms light blue corner design cardstock and ink the edges. Glue it centered on the card front. Follow the die package directions to die cut the card from Magnolia Blossoms plaid cardstock, the outer flap from darker tapestry cardstock, the inner flap from light blue stars cardstock, and the pull tab from light blue solid cardstock. Ink all the edges.
2. Follow the package directions to assemble the flip-flap card on the front of the larger card. Place a silver border Dazzles™ on the front, ⅝" from the left edge, trimming the excess. Glue the “dear friend” tag to the front of the outer flap, angled as shown.
3. Mat the “thinking of you” cutout on Silver cardstock with 1/16" borders, then foam tape it to the outer flap as shown. Place a 1⅛" silver butterfly Dazzles™ on vellum and cut along the edges. Glue it and place a ¾" silver butterfly Dazzles™ on the outer flap as shown.
4. Open the flip-flap and attach a light blue dotted ribbon to the pull tab, trimming the ends. Place a silver border Dazzles™ along the left edge of the outer flap, trimming the excess. Glue the 1¾" ivory die-cut to the flap, then place silver “happy birthday” and a ½" silver butterfly Dazzles™ as shown.
5. Place silver border Dazzles™ along the right edge of the inner flap, trimming the excess. Glue the ivory blank banner die-cut to the flap, then place silver “celebrate” and a ¾" silver butterfly Dazzles™ as shown.
6. For the card inside: Cut 3"x6¼" Magnolia Blossoms ivory patterned cardstock with flowers at the upper left. Mat it on Silver cardstock with ⅛" borders and glue it to the inside along the card’s fold. Mat the blank ivory label shown on Silver cardstock with ⅛" borders and glue it centered on the inside.
7. Place silver border Dazzles™ along the right edge of the ivory cardstock, running it over the label and trimming the excess. Place silver “make a wish” Dazzles™ on the label. Back a 2¼" and a 1¼" silver butterfly Dazzles™ with vellum, then glue both as shown.