1. For the card front: Open the card and place it horizontally. Score it 1¾" from the left end and 3¼" from the right end. Fold the left end in, then fold the right end in so the card edges meet. Crease the folds with the bone folder and place the closed card horizontally.
2. Cut 6¼"x1¼" Fairy Garden pink floral cardstock and glue it to the upper front panel. Cut 6¼"x3¼" Fairy Garden pink border cardstock with a flower and fairy at the bottom left and glue it centered on the lower front panel.
3. Place border Dazzles™ near the upper and lower edges of the pink cardstocks, trimming the excess. Cut out the blank mauve label and mat it on Gold cardstock with ⅛" borders. Mat it again on burgundy cardstock with ¼" borders.
4. Place gold “my friend” Dazzles on the label, then place a gold glitter fairy sitting on the “F.” Place another fairy among the flowers and a tiny gold glitter butterfly below the greeting. Glue Sparkletz to the label as shown. Glue the top edge of the label to the upper panel, ¾" from the right edge, allowing the label to extend freely over the lower panel.
5. Lift the upper panel. Place gold “thinking of you” Dazzles™ on the lower panel so it’s hidden by the label when the card is closed. Place a gold glitter fairy and gold glitter butterfly and glue Sparkletz to the lower panel as shown.
6. For the inside: Cut 6¼"x4¾" Fairy Garden yellow floral cardstock with flowers along the bottom and glue to the inside center panel. Place border Dazzles™ near the upper and lower edges of the yellow cardstock, trimming the excess.
7. Cut out the ivory blank label and place gold “get well” Dazzles™ on it, along with two gold glitter fairies as shown. Mat the label on Gold cardstock with ⅛" borders, then on maroon cardstock with 1/16" borders. Glue it to the yellow panel, then place two gold pearl butterflies as shown.