1. For the card front: Cut 12"x6" dark blue solid cardstock and place it horizontally. Score it 2", 4", 8", and 10" from the left end. Crease the two inner scores in valley folds with the dark blue on the inside, and the outer scores in mountain folds. Open out the card. Measure 3" down from the top on the each end and make a small mark. On one end, cut from the outer score at the card’s top edge down to the mark, trimming off a triangle. Repeat on the remaining end.
2. Close the card. Turn the triangles cut in step 1 light blue side up. Glue the triangle cut from the left end on the left front panel, aligning the side and bottom edges. Glue the remaining triangle to the right front panel, aligning the bottom and side edges. Trace the left and right paper patterns and cut them from the white mesh cardstock. Glue one centered on each light blue triangle.
3. Cut two 1⅞"x5⅞" Botanical white mesh cardstocks. Unfold the left front panel to the right and glue one of the white cardstocks centered on the second light blue panel. Repeat on the right side. Cut out the black-matted “hello” and “just a note” cutouts. Glue the “hello” to the left front and foam tape the “just a note” to the right front, positioned as shown.
4. Die cut the three blue-matted floral ovals from the silver gilded sheet. Set the small oval aside. Die cut a 3"x4½" and a 2"x3½" scalloped oval from white cardstock. Glue the appropriate silver ovals centered on the scalloped ovals. With the card closed, glue the largest oval to the left front, centering it in the diamond. Open the left front, then glue the right half of the medium oval just to the right front panel.
5. For the inside: Cut 3½"x5½" white cardstock and mat it on light blue cardstock with ⅛" borders. Cut 3¾"x½" Botanical white mesh cardstock and mat the long edges on dark blue cardstock with ⅛" borders. Glue it to the white cardstock, ½" from the bottom, then glue the panel centered on the inside.
6. Die cut a 1¼"x2¾" scalloped oval from light blue cardstock, then glue the small floral oval from step 4 centered on it. Glue the flower at the lower right. Cut out the black-matted “miss you” sentiment and glue it as shown.