1. For the card: Place the card with the fold on the left. Cut 4¾"x6¼" Windflowers blue border cardstock with flowers along the bottom. Cut 1¾"x6¼" Windflowers purple border cardstock and glue it to the blue cardstock ⅜" from the right edge. Mat the blue border cardstock on solid blue cardstock with ⅛" borders, then glue it centered on the card front.
2. Cut out the Windflowers blank blue rectangle label cutout and place blue “my friend” Dazzles™ on it near the upper edge. Die cut a ⅞" heart from Mirri, then cut a ⅜" heart from the center. Attach the open heart below the greeting. Mat the label on Mirri with ⅛" borders, then glue it to the front as shown.
3. Die cut the circle/square shape from solid cardstocks, at least twice for each color. I use light and dark maroon, light and dark purple, and dark blue with light purple. Use the bone folder to very gently curve the petals. Die cut three 1⅛" circles from solid cardstocks, then build a flower on each. Start with six “petals” evenly spaced around the circle, then add six on top.
4. Die cut three ¾" circles from cream solid cardstock and glue one to the center of each flower. Die cut three ⅜" circles from Mirri and place one in the center of each cream flower center. Glue one flower to the purple border center, then foam tape a flower above it and one below it. Die cut more circle/square shapes from green cardstock and glue the petal “leaves” around the flowers as shown.
5. For the inside: Cut 4"x5½" Windflowers green patterned cardstock and mat it on Mirri with 1/16" borders, then on green cardstock with ⅛" borders. Glue it to the inside center. Cut out the “thank you” and “you are the best” cutouts and glue both to the inside as shown.
6. Die cut more petals, circles and leaves for one flower. Create the flower, then glue it at the lower left with three leaves around it. Die cut one ⅞" and two ⅜" hearts from Mirri and attach to the inside as shown.