1. For the album front & back: Spray the circle grid chipboard front with the gold spray, let it dry, then spray it again. When it’s completely dry, spray it with sealant. Repeat for the back.
2. For the second page front & back: Press the ink pad over the front until it’s completely covered. When it’s dry, repeat to cover any light spots. Repeat for the page back. When the page is dry, place seven gold butterfly Dazzles™ evenly over the front and seven pink butterfly Dazzles™ over the back.
3. For the third page front: Trace the page onto the Poppies pink striped cardstock with flowers on the left and cut it out. Trace the holes onto the cardstock and punch them out with the ¼” punch. Use sticky tape to attach a yellow and a purple acetate butterfly to the page as shown.
4. For the third page back: Trace and cut the page from Poppies green plaid cardstock with flowers at the lower right. Punch the holes, then glue the cardstock to the page. Open out a double pocket card and cut in half along the center fold. Set half aside. On the remaining half, cut the bottom tabs off one end and the center.
5. Trace and cut the paper patterns in the pocket packaging from Poppies light yellow sprigs. Glue them centered on the panels as shown. Wrap the shorter pocket half in, then wrap the half with the tab over it. Use sticky tape to secure the tab to the back. Also use sticky tape to attach the pocket to the page as shown. Cut out the “celebrating you” cutout and glue it as shown. Place flower Dazzles™ on the page and attach two acetate butterflies as shown.
6. Trace and cut the tag paper pattern from Poppies dark yellow sprigs cardstock. Cut 1"x3" of the striped cardstock, glue it across the sprigs tag and trim the ends along the edges. Place four gold pearl thin line Dazzles™ as shown, trim the excess, then glue the yellow tag centered on the white tag. Punch a ⅛" hole at the top and tie lime dots ribbon onto it. Place flower Dazzles™ on the tag as shown, then tuck the tag into the pocket.
7. For the fourth page front: Trace and cut the page from Poppies dark yellow sprigs cardstock and punch the holes. Glue a doily angled across the upper right and trim off the excess. Repeat with the remainder of the doily over the top of the first, trimming off the excess. Add a third doily layer over the first two near the page edge as shown. Cut 6½"x2" Poppies green plaid cardstock and glue it across the bottom of the cardstock, trimming the excess. Place three gold pearl thin line Dazzles™ as shown and glue the cardstock to the page.
8. Using the half pocket left over from step 4, repeat the process to trim the tabs, cover the panels with Poppies yellow striped cardstock, and to secure the pocket to the page as shown. Place the orange border die-cut across the bottom as shown, trimming the excess. Place flower Dazzles™ and attach an acetate butterfly as shown.
9. Trace and cut the tag paper pattern from Poppies dark yellow sprigs cardstock. Cut a 3" strip of the light yellow stripe cardstock, glue it to the tag, and trim the ends. Place gold pearl border Dazzles™ as shown, trimming the excess. Glue the yellow cardstock tag centered on a white tag and punch the hole. Glue the orange Poppies tag to the yellow tag as shown, then tie an orange dots ribbon to both. Place flower Dazzles™ on the tags, then tuck them in the pocket.
10. For the fourth page back: Cover the page with Poppies pink plaid cardstock with flowers at the lower left. Cut another double pocket in half, trim the tabs of one half as before and cover the panels with dark pink solid cardstock. Place pastel pink and pink pearl thin line Dazzles™ along the angled front edges, then secure the pocket to the page as shown.
11. Glue the “thinking of you” label die-cut to the pocket front and place two pink pearl candles and the flower Dazzles™ on the page as shown. Attach a purple acetate butterfly at the lower right. Cut out a pink plaid cardstock tag paper and place the thin line and greetings Dazzles™ on it as shown. Glue it to a white tag, punch the hole, and tie a pink dots ribbon onto it. Place flower Dazzles™ as shown, then tuck the tag into the pocket.
12. For the fifth page: Cover the page with Poppies pink plaid cardstock with flowers at the lower right. Cut out the three Poppies cutouts shown and glue to the page, overlapping them as shown. Foam tape the “make a wish” die-cut to the top label. Place the remaining pink greetings and the flower Dazzles™ on the page as shown. Attach a purple acetate butterfly at the lower left.
13. For the back: Cover the back with Poppies floral cardstock. Cut out the striped blank cutout and mat it on yellow cardstock with ¼" borders, then on dark pink cardstock with ⅛" borders. Glue it to the center back, then cut out and glue the “just for you” label above it as shown. Place the flower and butterfly Dazzles™ as shown.
14. Finishing: Stack the pages in order and secure them with the binder rings. Tie a dots ribbon bow onto each ring on the front. Add a personal message in the open space on the back.