1. For the card & front: Cut the card to 4½"x6½". Open the card and cut it in half on the fold line. Cut one half into a 4½"x2" piece and a 4½"x3" piece. On the larger piece, score ½" from one long edge, creating a tab. Place sticky tape on the inside of the tab, then attach it to the upper back of the 4½"x6½" card base.
2. Cut 4⅜"x3" Hummingbird green floral vellum. Glue one long edge to the lower front edge of the card’s short front panel. Align the lower and side edges of the 4½"x2" cardstock with the card base lower and side edges, then glue the lower edge of the vellum to the piece’s top edge.
3. Cut 4⅜"x2⅜" and 4⅜"x1⅞" Hummingbird green textured papers. Glue the larger paper centered on the upper front panel and the smaller paper centered on the lower front panel. Place four gold pearl border Dazzles™ along the horizontal paper edges as shown, trimming the excess.
4. Die cut two leaf and two berry sprig branches from Hummingbird green floral vellum. Use Sticky Specks™ to attach one of each extending down from the upper left corner and extending up from the lower right corner.
5. Die cut flowers from pink, maroon, and yellow cardstocks, then stack and glue them among the branches as shown. Place jewel Dazzles™ in the flower centers. Place two green hummingbird Dazzles™ on gold glitter cardstock and cut along the edges. Foam tape both to the front as shown.
6. For the inside: Cut 4⅜"x6⅜" Hummingbird green floral paper. Die cut two leaf branches from green cardstock, then glue them to the paper as shown, trimming off the excess. Glue the paper centered on the inside.
7. Stack and glue more flower die-cuts on the branches, placing jewel Dazzles™ in the centers. Back another green hummingbird Dazzles™ with glitter cardstock and glue it at the upper left. Place gold “thanks” and green “you’re fabulous” Dazzles™ at the lower right as shown.