1. For the card front: Place the card with the fold on the left. Cut 4½"x6¼" Hummingbird peach textured paper. Wrap purple dotted sheer ribbon over the paper ½" from the left edge and glue the ends to the back. Glue the paper centered on the card front.
2. Die cut the largest scalloped oval die from dark blue floral vellum and ink the edges with Damson Wine. Score and fold ¾" under along one long edge of the oval. Glue the narrow flap to the inside, aligning the fold along the right edge of the card so the vellum flap will fold over the card front.
3. Die cut two open hummingbirds and four open wings from lilac Mirri cardstock. Die cut two solid hummingbirds and four solid wings from glitter cardstock, then use Sticky Specks™ to attach all the Mirri die-cuts to the glitter die-cuts.
4. Die cut a 3"x2" scalloped oval from Hummingbird purple textured paper and ink the edges with Damson Wine. Stamp “wishing you happiness today and always” on it with Jet Black, then glue it to the card front so it’s hidden by the vellum flap. Glue a die cut hummingbird below it and place a small pink pearl butterfly Dazzles™ above it as shown.
5. Close the flap and glue the second die cut hummingbird and place two smaller butterfly Dazzles™ on it as shown. Tie a 4" purple sheer dotted ribbon onto the first ribbon near the upper edge as shown and trim the ends.
6. For the inside: Cut 3½"x6¼" Hummingbird purple floral paper and mat the left long edge on lilac Mirri cardstock with a ⅛" border. Glue the paper to the inside as shown. Die cut a 3"x2" scalloped oval from lilac Mirri and stamp “birthday wishes just for you” on it with Jet Black. Glue it and place a pink pearl butterfly Dazzles™ as shown.