1. For the card front: Place the card with the fold on the left. Cut 4⅞"x6⅜" Hummingbird teal textured paper and ink the edges with Lagoon. Glue it centered on the front. Cut 4⅞"x1½" Hummingbird fuchsia textured paper and wrap ⅝" wide dark ivory grosgrain ribbon across it, gluing the ends to the back. Glue the paper to the front, ¾" from the top.
2. Place three border Dazzles™ on the fuchsia paper as shown, trimming the excess. Trace and cut the tag pattern from Hummingbird teal floral paper and from teal floral vellum. Punch a hole in each. Ink the edges with Lagoon, then place border Dazzles™ across both as shown, trimming the excess.
3. Use the tape runner to glue the vellum tag on the paper tag, aligning the holes and offsetting the bottoms as shown. Foam tape the paper tag to the front, extending from the ribbon. Knot a 5" dark ivory grosgrain ribbon, trim the ends, then glue the knot to the tag holes.
4. Place a teal hummingbird Dazzles™ on light teal textured paper and cut along the edges. Foam tape it to the tag so it looks as though it is feeding from a flower. Place teal “beautiful” Dazzles™ below the bird as shown.
5. For the inside: Cut 4½"x5½" Hummingbird teal floral vellum and round the corners with the punch. Stamp “spread your wings and fly” with VersaMark™ among the birds as shown, then cover the words with embossing powder. Tap off the excess powder and heat the remainder to melt it. Glue the vellum centered on the inside, using the tape runner just along the top edge.
6. Cut 5"x1" Hummingbird teal textured paper and glue it across the top of the vellum. Place three border Dazzles™ across it as shown, trimming the excess. Place gold “love you” Dazzles™ and diamond Dazzles™ (from the border sheet) near the words as shown.