1. For the card & front: Trace and cut the card pattern from medium blue cardstock, then score on the dashed lines. Crease the two inner scores in valley folds. Fold the outer scores in mountain folds, bringing the creases together to meet at the center front.
2. Trace and cut the front paper pattern twice from blue floral paper. Glue one centered on each front panel. Cut a 4"x4" square of yellow daisies paper, then cut it in half diagonally. Glue one triangle to each front panel, aligning them as shown.
3. Place gold pearl scalloped thin line Dazzles™ around the outer edges of the daisies papers, trimming the excess. Construct the “super sweet” papier tole design with foam tape between the layers, then foam tape it just to the left front, centering it on the front as shown. Place jewel Dazzles™ in the flower centers.
4. For the inside: Trace and cut the inside center panel paper pattern from yellow floral paper. Place three gold pearl thin line Dazzles™ across the paper, just below the side corners as shown, trimming the excess. Glue the paper centered on the middle panel.
5. Construct the rosette papier tole design with foam tape, omitting piece #4. Place gold “thank you” Dazzles™ in the rosette center and add silver jewel Dazzles™ to the flower centers. Glue the design to the inside as shown.