1. For the card front: Place the card with the fold at the top. Cut 6¼"x4¾" red floral paper and 6¼"x1½" yellow daisies paper. Glue the yellow paper to the red paper, ⅝" from the bottom, then glue the papers centered on the card front.
2. Position the 3¼" circle die on the front, ⅝" from the right edge and ⅜" from the bottom, and die cut a window. Place border Dazzles™ along the upper and lower edges of the daisy paper and one near the lower edge of the daisies paper.
3. Die cut a frame from red cardstock by cutting a 3⅝" scalloped circle, then cutting the 3¼" circle from the center of it. Die cut a 3⅝" scalloped circle from acetate, then glue it behind the frame, aligning the scallops. Glue the frame over the window in the front, aligning the openings.
4. Foam tape piece #3 of the yellow-numbered papier tole design onto piece #2, then glue the bird to the window as shown. Foam tape piece #4 of the green-numbered tole design to piece #3, then glue the roses to the window at the upper right as shown. Place black “thinking of you” Dazzles™ on the card at the upper left.
5. For the inside: Cut 5½"x3⅞" red floral paper and 3⅞"x2" yellow daisies paper. Glue the yellow paper to the red paper, ¾" from the left edge, then mat it on red cardstock with ⅛" borders. Glue it centered on the inside. Place border Dazzles™ along and near the edges of the daisies paper as shown, trimming the excess.
6. Foam tape piece #2 of the green-numbered tole design to piece #1, then glue it to the inside so it’s centered behind the window when the card is closed. Place black “missing you” Dazzles™ as shown.