1. For the card front: Place the card with the fold at the top. Cut 8¼"x3¼" newsprint paper with flowers at the upper left and right corners. Glue it centered on the card front. Die cut the rectangles from tan cardstock. Cut two rows of rectangles off the die-cut, creating a border.
2. ≈ Use Sticky Specks™ to attach the border to brown cardstock, then trim the brown cardstock to 8¼"x1¼". Glue it to the front, ⅜" from the card’s lower edge. Place brown thin line Dazzles™ along the upper and lower edges of the border, splitting each where the papier tole design will be placed so they reach the ends of the cardstock.
3. Construct the road sign papier tole design with foam tape between the layers. Place brown “happy birthday” Dazzles™ on the blank area at the top of piece #1, then glue the design to the front as shown, covering the split areas of the thin line Dazzles™.
4. For the inside: Cut 7½"x3" yellow marble paper and mat it on brown cardstock with ⅛" borders. Glue it centered on the inside. Cut a single row of rectangles from the tan die-cut left from step 2, and glue it to brown cardstock. Trim the cardstock to 7½"x½" and glue it to the marble paper, ⅝" from the card’s lower edge.
5. Place brown thin line Dazzles™ near the long edges of the border, trimming the excess. Construct the postcard papier tole design with foam tape, using just pieces 1, 2, and 4. Glue it near the left end of the marble paper and place brown “celebrate” Dazzles™ as shown.