Designer’s Note: Because slits that secure the pop-up must be cut into the card base, I decorated the inside before decorating the front, which covered the slits and tabs. I hid the slit and tab on the back under another cutout. While the Present Crosshatch die can be used in either portrait or landscape style cards, this is a 5”x5” landscape style card.
1. For the inside: Cut the blank card to 5"x5". Cut two 4½"x4¾" Wood & Woodland multi-colored boards cardstocks and glue them to the inside panels as shown. Follow the die package directions to die cut the present pieces from tan boards cardstock and to create and secure the pop-up to the inside.
2. Cut out the “just for you cutout and glue it to the top inside panel. Die cut both crossbar dies from solid teal cardstock. Cut the bow loops and ribbon tails off the die-cuts, then glue them to the front sides of the bow and tails on the pop-up.
3. Place double-sided tape on the left, bottom, and top back edges of the “you make the world…” tag die-cut. Attach it to the inside at the lower left. Tuck the gift card under the right side. (You can also tuck in a blank label on which you’ve written a personal note.)
4. For the card front: Cut 5"x5" Wood & Woodland white boards cardstock with the trees at the lower left. Ink the edges first with Khaki, then with Muddy Boots inks. Wrap two strands of brown jute over the cardstock 1" from the top and glue the ends to the back. Glue the cardstock on the card front.
5. Place gold “congratulations” and three tiny star Dazzles™ on the blank owl tag die-cut, then foam tape it to the front, tucking it under the jute as shown. Make a 4-loop bow and tie the center with another jute strand and glue the bow to the tag top.
6. For the back: Cut out the Wood & Woodland elk image and glue it to the center back, covering the slit and the pop-up tab.