1. For the card & front: Die cut the birdhouse front and back from Picket Fence white boards cardstock. Cut the roof twice from brown floral boards cardstock, the perch once and the base twice from brown dotted boards. Cut the door from maroon tapestry cardstock. Die cut the side twice from white boards cardstock and the crossbar twice from brown dotted boards cardstock.
2. Follow the instructions on the birdhouse card die packaging to construct the card.
3. Die cut flowers, leaf sprigs, and ferns from the solid cardstocks. For the stemmed flowers, first die cut them from green cardstock, then from the flower-colored cardstock. Trim the stems off the flower-colored cardstocks and glue the blossoms to the green stems.
4. Ink the blossoms edges, using Orchid for the purple flowers, Teal for the aqua flowers, and Pink Petal for the white flowers. Ink the edges of all the leaves and ferns with Khaki. Glue the leaf sprigs and ferns to the crossbars and card front, then glue the flowers among them.
5. Die cut the bird from purple dotted cardstock, the wing from mauve tapestry, and the beak from tan cardstock. Cut a tiny piece of dark brown cardstock and glue it behind the eye. Glue the beak in place on the bird back, then glue the wing to the front. Foam tape the bird to the house front as shown. Place pink “hello” Dazzles™ on the birdhouse door.
6. For the back: Die cut another leaf sprig and the bird from the same cardstocks as for the front. Construct the bird, then glue the leaves and foam tape the bird to the house back as shown. Die cut the label from purple solid cardstock and place white “happy birthday” Dazzles™ on it. Foam tape the label as shown.