1. For the card front: Open the card and cut ¾" off each end. Fold the sides in to meet at the middle and crease the folds, creating a gatefold card. Cut 4"x6⅜" At The Shore surf and shore cardstock, then cut it in half to create two 2" wide panels. Glue one centered on each front panel.
2. Foam tape the “just for you” cutout at the bottom left. Die cut seagulls from pale blue cardstock and ink the edges. Foam tape one to the greeting as shown and save two for the belly band.
3. For the inside: Cut 4"x6¼" At The Shore seagulls and sea cardstock and glue it centered on the inside. Trace the pop-up pattern and cut it from At The Shore sand and driftwood cardstock, then transfer the scoring lines. Score on the lines, then crease all the diagonal scores in valley folds and the two vertical scores in mountain folds.
4. With the pop-up closed, place sticky tape along the edges of the outer front and back surfaces. Center the pop-up on the inside and secure it. Remove the tape backing from the pop-up’s front panels, then close the card, pressing the front panels in place to secure the pop-up in the inside.
5. On the inside, foam tape the “congratulations” label at the center top. Foam tape the “here’s to you” greeting inside the pop-up. Die cut a shell and starfish from dark and light tan cardstocks, ink the edges, then glue and foam tape them to the inside as shown.
6. For the belly band: Cut 10"x1½" navy cardstock. With the strip face down, center the card on it and loosely wrap the ends to the front. Make sure the band will slip off the card easily, then use sticky tape to secure the overlapped band ends. Cut 4⅛"x1¼" At The Shore blue striped cardstock and glue it centered on the band front.
7. Cut 2½"x3¾" light blue cardstock and punch the corners. Mat it on white cardstock with 1/16" borders. Glue the lighthouse die-cut to the blue cardstock, then foam tape the cardstock centered on the belly band front. Foam tape the two seagulls from step 2 as shown. Die cut two shells from tan cardstocks, ink the edges, then glue and foam tape them at the lower right.