1. For the card front: Place the card with the fold on the left. Cut 6"x4½" At The Shore blue striped cardstock and glue it centered on the front. Die cut the outer window frame with the rectangle and arched window opening dies inside it from white cardstock. Position the frame on the card front, but don’t glue it down. Place the rectangle window die and the arched window die inside the frame, then carefully remove the white frame and die cut the openings in the card front.
2. Die cut just the outer frame from acetate, then glue it over the window opening. Glue the white frame in place. Die cut the arched and rectangular grids from At The Shore navy cardstock and use Sticky Specks™ to attach them inside the window. Foam tape the At The Shore “many thanks” label at the upper left.
3. Die cut a leaf sprig from dark green cardstock, the lantern from black, and two shells from light and dark tan cardstocks. Ink the shell edges with Friar Brown and the leaves with Pine Tree, then glue and foam tape the die-cuts to the front as shown. Hold two strands of natural jute together and tie a knot. Trim the ends and glue it to the lantern handle.
4. For the inside: Die cut the window frame and openings from white cardstock, then glue it over the back of the window as shown. Cut the At The Shore beach trail cardstock to 3⅞"x4¾" and mat it on navy cardstock with ⅛" borders. Glue it to the inside so the trail shows through the window when the card is closed.
5. Glue the “love you” label in the upper right corner and “you are a treasure” at the lower left. Die cut two berry sprigs from yellow cardstock (to replicate coral) and two small shells from light and dark tan cardstocks. Ink the edges with Friar Brown, then glue and foam tape the die-cuts as shown. Knot two more jute strands, trim the ends, and glue the knot among the shells.