1. For the card front: Place the card with the fold on the left. Cut 8¼"x3¼" At The Shore faded beach scene cardstock. Wrap two strands each of navy and tan jute across the cardstock, 1⅛" from the bottom, and glue the ends to the back.
2. Hold a strand of each jute together and tie them onto the first jute, 1" from the left. Repeat with two more strands, then glue the cardstock centered on the card front.
3. Use markers to color the lighthouse, kite, and “beach days are the best” chipboard pieces. Color two of the waves chipboard pieces green to make them into grass. Glue lighthouse to the At The Shore golden sand cardstock and trim along the edges. Glue the chipboard pieces to the front as shown, foam taping the smallest grass piece at the base of the lighthouse.
4. For the inside: Cut the At The Shore lighthouse cardstock to 3"x7" and mat it on aqua cardstock with ⅛" borders. Glue it centered on the inside. Place blue “happy birthday” Dazzles™ at the top right as shown.
5. Color the anchor and lantern chipboard pieces with the markers, then glue them as shown. Knot two natural jute strands together, trim the ends, and glue them to the lantern handle.