1. For the card front: Fold the Swirls card firmly. Press all the ink pads except Greige onto the craft mat in a rough 6½"x6½" area. (Tip: begin with the lightest colors so the pad isn’t polluted with darker ink colors as you’re applying the inks to the mat.) Spritz the inks very lightly with water, then carefully press the card front into the inks. Lift and press it again, filling most of the front. Place the card between two clean sheets of paper and under a heavy book until the front dries
2. Cut out and foam tape the “hello beautiful” cutout to the center front. Die cut a large and small seahorse from rust cardstock and a large seahorse from tan cardstock. Use your finger to rub Greige ink over all the seahorses, then let them dry. Glue them to the label as shown.
3. Die cut the crown from Gold cardstock and glue it to the mermaid’s head. Place red and blue jewel Dazzles™ on the crown. Place blue jewel Dazzles™ on the swirls as shown.
4. For the inside left panel: Cut 5”x6 ½” dark teal solid cardstock and glue it to the left panel. Cut 4 ½”x6” Seafoam & Pearls green harp and seahorse cardstock and glue it centered on the panel. Cut out the “thinking of you” cutout and mat it on Gold cardstock with very narrow borders. Die cut the compass from Gold cardstock, then glue it and the sentiment to the panel as shown.
5. For the inside right panel: Cut 4"x5" Seafoam & Pearls green textured cardstock with pearls along the left edge. Mat it on dark teal cardstock with ⅛" wide borders, then glue it centered on the inside. Cut the fish border die-cut in half and glue the halves to the inside as shown.
6. Mat the “keep calm…” cutout on Gold cardstock with very narrow borders then glue it at the upper left as shown. Die cut the mermaid and crown from Gold cardstock, then glue her to the inside holding the crown in her hand as shown. Die cut a large tan cardstock seahorse, rub it with Greige ink and glue it at the lower left. Place blue jewel Dazzles™ on the crown.