1. For the card front: Place the card with the fold at the top. Cut 6"x4½" Seafoam & Pearls green patterned cardstock and mat it on teal solid cardstock with ⅛" borders. Cut 1½"x4½" dark aqua patterned cardstock and mat it on medium teal cardstock with ⅛" borders. Glue it to the first cardstock, ⅝" from the right edge.
2. Wrap natural jute three times around the constructed front over the darker strip as shown, gluing the ends to the back. Glue the constructed front centered on the card front. Foam tape the “happy birthday” label die-cut over the jute and strip as shown. Cut out the butterfly cutout and foam tape it overlapping the label at the upper right.
3. Make a 6-loop natural jute bow and tie the center with more jute. Glue it just above the label and place three silver pearls on the label as shown. Die cut the small seahorse from tan cardstock and glue it to the right end of the label.
4. For the inside: Cut 6"x4½" Seafoam & Pearls blue undersea scene cardstock. Wrap natural jute across it twice, 1" from the top, and glue the ends to the back. Mat the cardstock on blue solid cardstock with ⅛" borders and glue it centered on the inside.
5. Foam tape the “may your birthday…” die-cut to the inside center, slipping it under the jute. Make a jute shoestring bow and glue it to the die-cut top and place three silver pearls as shown.