1. For the card & front: Open the card and trace the pattern for the scoring and cutting lines onto it. Score the dashed lines and use the knife and ruler to cut the solid lines. Trace and cut the front paper pattern from Lemonade green paper, then glue it centered on the card front.
2. Cut 3⅜"x3⅜" Lemonade tiny yellow print paper and glue it centered on the middle step. Place border Dazzles™ along the upper and lower edges of the green paper, trimming the excess. Place border Dazzles™ along the upper edge of the yellow paper, matching the borders on the upper edge of the green paper.
3. Construct the “hooray” papier tole design with foam tape between the layers then decorate it with jewel Dazzles™. Use the 2-sided tape to attach it to the lower left front. Construct the banner papier tole design with foam tape, omitting the two small red stars on top. Place red “congratulations” on the banner, then attach it to the center step, extending 1¾" above the top.
4. Foam tape the two small red stars and extra art pieces to the front as shown, then decorate them and the banner with jewel Dazzles™. Place small red and yellow star Dazzles™ on the front as shown.
5. For the inside: Trace and cut the large banner pattern from Lemonade tiny yellow printed paper and glue it across the inside as shown. Place border Dazzles™ near the upper and lower edges of the banner, trimming the excess.
6. Trace and cut the small banner pattern from Lemonade green paper and glue it vertically near the right card edge. Place border Dazzles™ on the banner near the long edges, trimming the excess.
7. Construct the pennant papier tole design with foam tape between the layers, omitting the top pennant layer. Place yellow “you’re the best” Dazzles™ on it and decorate it with jewel Dazzles™. Glue the pennant design to the inside as shown.