1. For the card front: Open the card and cut 1¼" off the outer edge. Place the card with the fold at the top. Cut 6½"x3¾" Lemonade teal dots paper and glue it to the card front. Cut 4¼"x2¾" Lemonade yellow tiny design patterned paper and mat it on yellow cardstock with ⅛" borders. Glue it to the front, centered along the lower edge.
2. Cut one edge off a doily, leaving 2½". Use Sticky Specks™ to attach the larger portion to the yellow paper, aligning the lower edges. Construct the ruler papier tole design with foam tape between the layers then use 2-sided tape attach it along the lower front edge as shown.
3. Place red “happy birthday” and a small butterfly Dazzles™ on the doily, then decorate the front with jewel Dazzles™ as shown.
4. For the inside: Cut 6½"x2⅜" Lemonade yellow circles paper and mat the upper long edge on yellow cardstock with a ⅛" border. Glue the paper to the inside, aligning the lower edges. Cut 4¾"x3¼" Lemonade teal paper and mat it on teal cardstock with ⅛" borders.
5. Glue a doily to the teal paper, positioned as shown, and wrap the excess to the back. Glue the paper to the inside, ½" from the fold. Place red “may all your wishes come true” and a heart Dazzles™ on the doily, then decorate it with jewel Dazzles™.