1. For the card front: Place the card with the fold on the left. Cut 4¾"x6¼" Lemonade yellow border paper with the border along the left edge. Cut 4¾"x2" Lemonade green paper. Cut 2½" off one end of a paper doily and use Sticky Specks™ to attach it to the green paper as shown, wrapping the excess to the back. Trim any excess off the sides, then glue the green paper to the border paper, aligning the bottom edges.
2. Wrap yellow crepe ribbon vertically on the paper, ½" from the left edge, and glue the ends to the back. Glue the paper centered on the card front. Construct the jar bouquets papier tole design with foam tape between the layers, then foam tape it to the front as shown. Foam tape the extra art blue flower die-cut at the lower right.
3. Place gold “hello there” Dazzles™ centered near the upper edge. Make a 4-loop bow with crepe ribbon and tie the center with baker’s twine, trimming the excess. Glue the bow to the first ribbon just under the left jar. Glue Crystalz to the bow and flower centers as shown.
4. For the inside: Cut 4"x6" Lemonade red paper and glue the end of a doily to it, wrapping the excess to the back along the right edge. Trim the excess along the bottom, then mat the paper on yellow cardstock with ⅛" borders. Glue it centered on the inside.
5. Construct the butterfly/doily papier tole design with foam tape, omitting the top layer. Glue it to the inside as shown. Place gold “get well” and small heart Dazzles™ on the doily and jewel Dazzles™ on the papier tole as shown.