1. For the card: Die cut white cardstock. Follow the directions on the package to make mountain and valley folds.
2. For the front: Download, trace and cut the front paper pattern from Sunflowers white boards cardstock with the flowers in the lower left corner. Wrap yellow gingham ribbon across the cardstock, ¾" from the bottom, and glue the ends to the back. Tie a 4" ribbon onto the first ribbon, 1½" from the left edge, then glue the cardstock centered on the front panel.
3. Back the largest sunflower Dazzles™ with cardstocks, using brown for the flower center, dark yellow for the petals, and green for the leaves, cutting next to the Dazzles™ sticker edge. Use the pen to draw lines in the petals and leaves, then glue it to the front, tucking the stem just behind the ribbon knot.
4. Cut out the 1⅝"x⅞" yellow flourishes blank label cutout and place “hello” Dazzles™ on it. Mat it on brown cardstock with 1/16" borders, then foam tape it to the front at the lower right. Back a 1¼" sunflower Dazzles™ with light yellow cardstock, draw the lines on the petal, and foam tape it to the label as shown.
5. For the inside: Cut 2⅛"x2⅞" Sunflowers white boards cardstock and glue it centered on the upper inside panel. Cut 2⅛"x1⅞" Sunflowers brown floral border cardstock from the floral area and glue it centered on the lower inside panel.
6. Trace and cut the inside paper pattern from Sunflowers brown border cardstock and glue it centered on the panel. Cut out the Sunflowers “happy birthday” label cutout with a narrow white border and mat it on light yellow cardstock with 1/16" borders. Glue it to the inside as shown.
7. Back the leaves of the two sunflower Dazzles™ stems with green, then place them as shown. Back the 1¼" blossom center with brown cardstock and petals with dark yellow cardstock. Back the 1½" blossom with light yellow cardstock, then draw the lines on the petals of both flowers. Foam tape the blossoms and place two bee Dazzles™ on the inside panels as shown.