1. For the card: Die cut the card from white cardstock, then flip the card over, so the panels are opposite how they’re shown in the illustration on the die package. Fold the two left scores in valley folds and the two right scores in mountain folds.
2. For the front: Download, trace and cut the front paper pattern from Country Blooms dark wood paper. Wrap a tan, a purple, and a green jute strand across the paper, 1" from the bottom, and glue the ends to the back. Glue the paper centered on the card front.
3. Cut out the “many thanks” greeting and foam tape it to the front as shown. Hold green, purple, and tan jute together, make a bow with two loops of each color, and tie the center with a purple jute strand. Glue the bow to the first jute, left of the greeting. Place a small black butterfly Dazzles™ on the greeting.
4. For the inside: Cut 2⅛"x2¾" and 2⅛"x1⅞" Country Blooms brown papers and glue them to the center panels. Place a ¾" black butterfly Dazzles™ on the upper panel as shown.
5. Trace and cut the inside paper pattern from Country Blooms tan paper with flowers along the top and glue it centered on the remaining panel. Cut out the “you are the best” greeting and wrap purple and green jute across it near the bottom, gluing the ends to the back. Foam tape the greeting to the panel near the upper edge.
6. Tie purple and green jute onto the jute on the greeting and trim the ends. Place black butterfly Dazzles™ on the inside panel as shown. Cut 5½"x5¼" lavender cardstock, then center the card on the cardstock and use 2-sided tape to secure it.