1. For the card: Die cut the card from white cardstock, then place the card to match the illustration on the die package. Fold on the scores in mountain and valley folds as the package directs, then place it with the 5¼" wide panel on top.
2. For the front: Download, trace and cut the front paper pattern from Hydrangea Heaven purple striped cardstock and glue it centered on the card front. Cut 5⅛"x¾" Hydrangea Heaven pink script cardstock and mat the long edges on purple cardstock with ⅛" borders. Glue it across the front, ⅜" from the bottom. Place white “happy birthday” Dazzles™ as shown.
3. Die cut the large hydrangea base from dark purple cardstock, then die cut the small blossoms from purple and blue cardstocks. Use the flower forming tools to “cup” the blossoms, then glue them to the base, crowding them together and alternating the colors.
4. Die cut a stem and two leaves from green cardstock and glue them to the front as shown. Foam tape the hydrangea flower to the front, letting it extend over the inside back as shown. Place jewel Dazzles™ in the blossom centers.
5. For the inside: Cut 2⅛"x2¾" and 2⅛"x1⅞" Hydrangea Heaven pink script cardstocks and glue them to the center panels. Trace and cut the inside paper pattern from Hydrangea Heaven swirls cardstock and glue it centered on the inside back panel.
6. Cut 2¼"x¾" purple cardstock and place white “celebrate” Dazzles™ on it. Mat it on blue cardstock with ⅛" borders, then glue it at the upper right. Glue three hydrangea blossoms near it as shown and place jewel Dazzles™ in the blossom centers.
7. With the card opened flat, place silver thin line Dazzles™ near the upper edge of the front, top center, and inside back panels, matching the style across all three panels and trimming the excess.