1. For the card & front: Place the card with the fold on the left. Draw a line from the upper left corner down to the lower right corner, then cut along this line, cutting off the excess. Cut ¼" off the long diagonal edge of the removed piece, then use the piece as a pattern to trace and cut a triangular piece from the Poppies yellow striped cardstock. Glue it centered on the card front.
2. Cut out the orange plaid blank label and glue it to the center front, extending off the right edge. Foam tape the “happy birthday” label to the blank label. Place a gold border Dazzles™ along the lower edge of the front paper, trimming the excess. Place a gold butterfly Dazzles™ on the orange label as shown.
3. For the inside: Use the pattern to cut a triangle from the yellow swirls cardstock and glue it to the inside, positioned 1/16" from the upper and right edges as shown. Place gold border Dazzles™ along the upper edge and near the bottom edge of the card, trimming the excess.
4. For the joy-fold card: Cut 7½"x4½" solid peach cardstock and fold it in half crosswise, creating a 3¾"x4½" card. Turn it with the fold on the right. Cut 3½"x4¼" Poppies yellow floral cardstock. Wrap yellow crepe ribbon across it, ¾" from the bottom, then glue the cardstock centered on the peach card front.
5. Foam tape the “just for you” label to the upper front and place a gold butterfly Dazzles™ above it. Place gold corner Dazzles™ on the upper two corners of the floral cardstock.
6. Die cut petals for a magenta and for a peach cardstock blossom and die cut two green cardstock leaves. Ink the magenta petal edges with Plum Jam, the peach petals with Orange, and the leaves with Pine Tree ink. Use the bone folder to gently curve the petals and leaves.
7. Glue the petals into blossoms, then glue them to the left front with a leaf extending out to the side as shown. Tie a shoestring bow with the crepe ribbon and glue it at the base of the flowers. Glue the last leaf angled downward from the bow center.
8. Open the joy-fold card. Cut 3¾"x4½" Poppies tan striped cardstock and glue it centered on the inside. Glue the “it is your day to shine” tag die-cut as shown, then place gold border Dazzles™ near the cardstock bottom, trimming the excess. Place gold corner Dazzles™ in the upper corners and a gold butterfly on the tag as shown. Knot a 4" crepe ribbon, trim the ends, and glue the knot to the tag hole.