Designer’ Note: I love crystal stickers, but they can become bulky when used inside a card. The solution is to use the crystals on the front of the card and use matching jewel Dazzles™ on the inside. Perfect!
1. For the card front: Cut 4½"x6" Strawberry Delight pink diamonds cardstock and mat it on red cardstock with ⅛" borders. Cut 3¼"x3½" black dotted cardstock and mat it on red cardstock with ⅛" borders. Glue it to the diamonds cardstock, 1¾" from the bottom, then glue the cardstock centered on the card front.
2. Cut 4¾"x1¼" Strawberry Delight black strawberries cardstock and mat the long edges on red cardstock with ⅛" borders. Glue it across the pink diamonds cardstock, ⅞" from the card bottom.
3. To color the chipboard strawberries, press the Letterbox Red ink pad onto the craft mat, then spritz it with water once. Mix the water into the ink, then paint a strawberry with it. While still wet, swipe the paintbrush across the surface of the Earth Red ink pad and brush it along one side of the strawberry. Add more of the diluted Letterbox to blend the shades together.
4. Use this same technique to paint the leaves and strawberry tops with Holly Green, shading them with Khaki. Paint the butterflies with Bluberry and shade them with Violet. For the blossoms, just paint diluted Tangerine along the edges of the centers, blending toward the outer petals with clear water. Let all the pieces dry. (I didn’t paint the words; they darkened when I embossed them.)
5. Press VersaMark™ ink over all the chipboard pieces, cover them with embossing powder, then use the heat gun to melt the powder. Repeat the process. Cut the pieces from the backing and glue some to the card front as shown. Place crystals in the flower centers.
6. For the inside: Cut out the Strawberry Delight berry border large cutout and mat it on lime cardstock with ⅛" borders. Glue it centered on the inside. Glue the “time with you…” die-cut near the top and the chipboard pieces as shown. Place a jewel Dazzles™ in the flower center.