1. For the card front: Cut a doily in half crosswise and place half on the craft mat (set aside the remainder for another project). Swipe the ink pad over the doily until it’s deep red. Let the doily dry. Cut 5¾"x6¼" Strawberry Delight black border cardstock and glue the inked doily over the upper right corner, wrapping the excess to the back.
2. Wrap ⅛" wide grosgrain ribbon twice over the cardstock ⅞" from the top, threading the Strawberry Delight lattice tag die-cut onto it in the front. Glue the ribbon ends to the back, then glue the cardstock centered on the card front.
3. Position the tag as shown and glue it in place. Knot a 3" length of the same ribbon, trim the ends, and glue the knot over the tag hole. Cut out the “surprise” cutout and foam tape it across the tag. Place three red butterfly Dazzles™ on the front as shown.
4. For the inside: Cut out the Strawberry Delight bowl of strawberries large cutout and mat it on black/red dotted cardstock with ⅛" borders. Mat it again on red cardstock with very narrow borders.
5. Thread a 5" length of ⅛" wide grosgrain ribbon onto the “have the very best…” tag die-cut, then glue the tag to the cardstock as shown. Wrap the ribbon ends to the back and glue them in place, then glue the cardstock centered on the inside. Place two red butterfly Dazzles™ as shown.