1. For the card construction: Close the blank card, then fold the front back so the outer edge aligns with the card’s center fold. Crease with the bone folder. Place the card with the center fold at the bottom, then open it downward.
2. Cut two 6¼"x2¼" Sweet Life orange papers and glue one centered on each of the two lower panels. Place border Dazzles™ near the upper and lower edges of the bottom panel’s paper, trimming the excess.
3. Use foam tape to construct the triple treat papier tole design, placing the blank label on top. Place brown “thinking of you” Dazzles™ on the design as shown, then use just one strip of foam tape along the bottom back to attach it to the bottom panel as shown.
4. Cut 6¼"x4¾" Sweet Life brown dots paper and glue it centered on the top panel. Place border Dazzles™ just near the lower edge of the brown paper, trimming the excess. Cut 5"x8½" cardstock and fold it in half to make a 5"x4¼" card. Glue it to the brown panel, centering the fold along the top card edge.
5. Cut 4¾"x4" Sweet Life red mesh paper and glue it centered on the front of the small card. Place border Dazzles™ and brown sentiment Dazzles™ and decorations on the front as shown. Glue three extra art treats below the sentiment as shown.
6. Open the small card. Cut 4¾"x4" Sweet Life green dots paper and glue it centered on the panel. Place border Dazzles™ across the upper edge, extending out to the edges of the brown dots paper and trimming the excess. Place border Dazzles™ near the lower edge of the green paper, trimming the excess.
7. Construct the ice cream bowl papier tole design with foam tape, then glue it to the green paper as shown. To close the card, fold the bottom panels up, then bring the small card front down and tuck it behind the triple treat papier tole design.
8. For the stand: Cut 11"x3" cardstock and place it horizontally. Score it vertically ½", 1½", 2½", and 6¾" from the left end. Crease the scores in valley, mountain, valley, valley folds, beginning with the ½" score.
9. Place sticky tape on the outer surface of the ½" tab, then secure the opposite end of the cardstock to it. Place more sticky tape over the outer surface of one of the larger panels. Place the card face down, then attach the stand to the back, centering the bottom edge of the taped panel along the bottom edge of the card.