1. For the card front: Place the card with the fold at the top. Cut 8¼"x3¼" Sweet Life pink circles paper. Cut 3¼"x2¾" white cardstock and glue it to the pink paper, ⅝" from the left end.
2. Cut 8¼"x¾" Sweet Life red mesh paper and mat the long edges on white cardstock with ⅛" borders. Place the cherries border Dazzles™ across it, then glue the strip to the pink circles paper, ⅛" from the bottom. Glue the paper centered on the card front.
3. To back Dazzles™ with patterned papers, place the sticker on the paper, then cut along the edge of the sticker. Back the banana split Dazzles™ sticker with Sweet Life papers, placing the papers shown behind the areas of the stickers. Foam tape the banana split to the cardstock as shown.
4. Back the candy stickers with various Sweet Life papers as shown. Place the “you’re sweet” Dazzles™ on the right end of the card, then glue and foam tape the candies to the front as shown.
5. For the inside: Cut 7"x3¼" Sweet Life green paper and glue it centered on the inside. Trace and cut the pocket pattern from cardstock, then score on the dashed lines. Use sticky tape to attach the pocket to the green paper near the left end.
6. Trace and cut the pocket paper pattern from Sweet Life orange paper. Cut a 3/16" wide strip off one end of the brown Dazzles™ sheet and place it across the pocket paper near the bottom, trimming the excess. Glue the paper centered on the pocket front.
7. Back the treat stickers with Sweet Life papers and glue them to the inside as shown. Place “sweet treats” Dazzles™ on the pocket and “enjoy” near the cluster of treats near the right end. Tuck the gift card into the pocket.