1. For the card front: Open the card and cut 1" off the right front edge. Place the card with the fold on the left. Cut 3¼"x3" white cardstock and score it ¾" from the left end. Crease the score in a mountain fold, then place sticky tape on the outer surface of this ¾" tab. Center the fold along the right front edge of the card and secure the tape. Unfold this small cardstock flap.
2. Cut 3½"x6" coral Damask paper and mat it on Gold paper with ⅛" borders. Place gold pearl borders near the upper and lower edges, trimming the excess. Glue the paper centered on the card front, covering the white cardstock tab.
3. Fold the cardstock flap back over the front and place sticky tape on its top. Separate the tulip bouquet topper from its frame, then attach the topper to the flap, centering it on the card. Foam tape the coral “just to say…” sentiment label to the topper as shown.
4. For the left inside panel: Cut 3½"x6" pink Damask paper and mat it on Gold paper with ⅛" borders. Glue it centered on the inside left panel. Remove the pitcher bouquet topper from its frame and glue it centered on the panel. Glue the ivory “super special sister” tag as shown.
5. For the right inside panel: Cut 4½"x6" pink Marble paper and mat it on Gold paper with ⅛" borders. Cut 1½"x6" pink Damask paper and mat the right long edge on Gold paper with a ⅛" border. Glue it to the marble paper, aligning the left paper edges. Place a gold pearl border Dazzles™ near the left edge, trimming the excess. Glue the paper centered on the panel.
6. Remove the oval rose bouquet topper from its frame and foam tape it to the panel center Foam tape and glue the white “thank you so much” sentiment at the upper right, making sure it’s hidden when the card is closed.