1. For the card front: Place the card with the fold on the left. Cut 4½"x6" A Nesting Place blue swirls cardstock. Use the grass dies to cut one piece from dark green and one from medium green cardstock. Glue the dark green grass across the blue cardstock, ⅞" from the bottom. Trim the excess along the side edges of the blue cardstock.
2. Die cut the picket fence from white cardstock and cut a section of six pickets off the left end. Glue them to the front, positioned ¾" above the bottom. Glue the medium green grass across the cardstock, aligning the bottom with the edge of the cardstock. Mat the cardstock on light blue solid cardstock with ⅛" borders. Glue it centered on the card front.
3. Die cut flowers from yellow, blue, pink, and white solid cardstocks. Ink the edges of the blue flowers with Royal Blue, the yellow flowers with Warm Honey, the dark yellow flowers with Mustard, the pink flowers with Vintage Rose and the white flowers with Blush. Cut leaf sprigs from medium and dark green cardstocks and ink the edges with Khaki.
4. Use the bone folder to gently curve the blossom petals and to crease the leaf centers. Stack and glue the flowers together as shown, then place jewel Dazzles™ in the centers. Glue the leaf sprigs growing up the right end of the fence and across the bottom, then glue flowers among the leaves. Foam tape the “for you” cutout and glue a small flower and leaf at the upper left as shown.
5. For the inside: Cut 4½"x6" A Nesting Place green birdhouse cardstock and glue it to the left inside panel against the fold. Cut 4½"x6" brown birdhouse cardstock and glue it to the right inside panel.
6. Die cut both pop-up pieces from A Nesting Place wood cardstock. Die cut one grass piece from light green, one from medium green, and one from dark green cardstock. Glue the light green grass to the small pop-up so the grass extends above the top edge. Glue the medium green grass over it, aligning the bottom edge with the bottom of the pop-up. Trim off any excess grass along the pop-up’s folded edges.
7. Glue the dark green grass along the bottom of the window pop-up, trimming the excess along the folded edges. Follow the package directions to position and attach the pop-ups to the inside. Die cut more flowers and leaves, curve and ink the edges as before, and place jewel Dazzles™ in the flower centers. Glue them to the inside and to the pop-ups as shown.
8. Glue the “happy birthday” cutout to the window pop-up at the upper left and glue the “enjoy” cutout on the right as shown.