1. For the card front: Place the card with the fold on the left. Cut 5"x6½" Meadow Blooms yellow floral border cardstock with the bird at the lower left and ink the edges with Peach. Glue it to the card front. Die cut the window die from Meadow Blooms green mesh cardstock. Fold the tabs under, then center and glue the window to the card front.
2. Die cut a scalloped frame from the light yellow solid cardstock by positioning the 4¼" circle die inside the 4⅞" scalloped circle die. Glue the frame around the window. Glue the “life is better with you” die-cut overlapping the window as shown.
3. Place border Dazzles™ along the upper and lower edges of the window die-cut, trimming the excess. Place tiny gold pearl flower Dazzles™ on the front as shown and decorate them with jewel Dazzles™.
4. For the inside: Locate the center of the border on the Meadow Blooms green floral border Cardstock. Measure 4½" each direction from the center and cut a 9"x6" section of the border. Cut this in half, creating two 4½" wide panels, then glue them to the inside as shown.
5. Die cut both pop-up pieces from solid green cardstock. Follow the package directions to position and attach the pop-ups to the inside. Place border Dazzles™ along the outer side edges of the two floral panels and along the side edges of the window pop-up, trimming the excess.
6. Place gold pearl “thinking of you” Dazzles™ at the upper left and “missing you” on the window pop-up at the lower right. Glue two Meadow Blooms cutouts and the oval die-cut to the pop-ups as shown. Place tiny gold pearl flower Dazzles™ near the sentiments and decorate them with jewel Dazzles™.