1. For the card front: Place the card with the fold at the top. Cut 6"x4½" brown Simply Stripes cardstock and mat it on Champagne glitter cardstock with ⅛" borders. Glue it centered on the card front.
2. Cut 2"x4½" Dotted Duos red mini dot paper and mat the long edges on white cardstock with ⅛" borders. Cut ½"x4½" Brown glitter cardstock and glue it to the red paper, ¼" from the left edge. Glue and attach the compass Embellie to the red strip as shown, then glue the strip to the front, 1" from the left edge.
3. Assemble the Homeward Bound “greetings” paper tole design with foam tape between the layers, then glue it to the front as shown. Cut the prongs off the red arrow Embellie brad and glue it to the front as shown.
4. For the inside: Cut 5¼"x4¼" Simply Stripes brown cardstock and mat it on Champagne glitter cardstock with ⅛" borders. Glue it centered on the inside. Trace and cut the small banner from Simply Stripes brown striped cardstock and the large banner from Dotted Duos red mini dot paper. Mat both on white cardstock, then glue them to the inside as shown.
5. Cut a ¼"x6" strip of Brown glitter cardstock and a ⅛"x6" strip of Champagne glitter cardstock. Cut one end of each at an angle to match the banner ends as shown, then glue both in place and trim the excess.
6. Assemble the Homeward Bound balloon paper tole design, omitting piece #2, and glue it as shown. Flatten the brad prongs on the “wish you were here” Embellie, then glue it overlapping the balloon as shown. Cut the prongs off the heart Embellie brad and glue it to the red banner as shown. Place brown “missing you” Dazzles™ overlapping both banners as shown.