1. For the card front: Place the card with the fold on the left. Cut 6"x4½" Blossom floral edge cardstock and ink the edges with Blush. Mat it on pink cardstock with ⅛" borders, then glue it centered on the card front.
2. Die cut the diamond background from white cardstock, then lightly brush ink over it. Glue it centered on the card front. Glue the 4½" Blossom cording strand die-cut across the diamond die-cut, 1" from the bottom. Glue a cording bow die-cut on it, ¾" from the right end.
3. Glue two Blossom flower stems extending up the left side of the diamond die-cut, then glue a 3-leaf die-cut at the bottom, covering the stem ends. Foam tape a butterfly near the bottom as shown.
4. Cut two stamps off the 9-stamp die-cut and place silver pearl “missing you” Dazzles™ near the left end. Glue a heart button die-cut on the right end, then foam tape the stamps to the front at the upper right. Foam tape a dragonfly die-cut as shown.
5. For the inside: Cut 3½"x6" Blossom floral edge cardstock and mat it on pink cardstock with ⅛" borders. Glue it to the inside near the right edge. Place silver pearl “missing our time together” script Dazzles™ across the bottom and glue a 3½" moth die-cut above it as shown.