Designer’s Note: By folding the front flap to the inside and gluing it in place, this die creates a “cutaway card” look with the large flower extending off the front edge.
1. For the card & front: Cut 10"x6½" Luscious Lace red lace cardstock with tan lace flowers in the lower right corner. Fold it in half with the flowers on the inside to make a 5"x6½" card. Open the card and ink the edges of both sides with Red Earth. Score the front, 2½" from the opening edge. Close the card.
2. Place the inside-out die on the score with the largest flower section toward the right card edge, aligning the scoring portion of the die with the score line. Position it with the point on the top flower ⅞" from the top card edge. Open the card and die cut the flower. Close the card, then fold the front to the inside on the score line, allowing the flower to “flip” to the right. Glue the panel to the inside.
3. Use the double-flower die to cut maroon flowers and ink the edges with Red Earth. Glue the outer flower to the flipped flower section on the front, aligning the edges. Place a gold border Dazzles™ near the left edge, trimming the excess. Foam tape the “hello” die-cut extending off the folded edge near the bottom.
4. Die cut a leaf sprig, and 2", 1½", and ¾" flowers from the cardstocks as shown for the two smaller blossoms on the front. Ink the leaves with Khaki, the maroon and red flowers with Red Earth, and the tan flowers with Dove Grey. Glue and foam tape the leaves and flowers to the front as shown, cutting individual leaves off the stem as needed. Place gold studs in the two flower centers.
5. For the left inside panel: Place a border Dazzles™ along the folded edge above and below the opening, trimming the excess. Die cut the double flower from tan cardstock, ink the edges with Dove Grey, and glue the outer flower to the inside left panel as shown.
6. Place gold “get better quick” and a small heart Dazzles™ on the tan label die-cut, then glue it to the left panel near the bottom. Place gold corner Dazzles™ overlapping the label at the top and bottom.
7. For the right inside panel: Place a gold border Dazzles™ along the right card edge, trimming the excess. Die cut three leaf sprigs and ink the edges. Die cut a 3" tan flower, a 2½" red flower, a 2" pink lace flower, a 1½" maroon flower, and a ¾" red flower. Ink the flowers with the appropriate colors.
8. Position the tan flower centered behind the flower opening when the card is closed, tucking and gluing leaf sprigs and individual leaves under the tan flower’s edges as shown. Stack and glue the remaining flowers, largest to smallest, then glue it in place on the tan flower, making sure the lace flower is aligned in the front flower’s opening when the card is closed. Place a gold stud in the flower center.