1. For the card & front: Open the card and, along the 10" side, score vertically 2½" from the left end. Close the card with the score on the front. Cut 4½"x6¼" Blue Persuasion light blue corner design paper, then cut it in half lengthwise to make two 2¼" wide panels. Glue one centered on each front panel.
2. Place the inside-out die on the score with the largest flower section toward the right card edge, aligning the scoring portion of the die with the score line. (I placed mine with the top flower petal edge ⅞" from the card’s top edge.) Open the card and die cut the flower.
3. Fold the front back to the left on the score line, allowing the flower to “flip” to the right. Use the double-flower die to cut navy cardstock flowers. Glue the outer flower to the flipped flower section, aligning the edges. Place blue and silver straight line Dazzles™ along the upper and lower front edges as shown, trimming the excess. Place silver “hello there” Dazzles™ as shown.
4. For the inside: Use the double-flower die to cut medium blue cardstock flowers. Glue the outer flower to the left inside panel, aligning the edges of the die-cut opening. Cut 4¾"x6¼" Blue Persuasion navy swirls paper and glue it centered on the inside right panel. Use Sticky Specks™ to glue a doily to the panel, closing the card to center it behind the flower.
5. Die cut a light blue cardstock double-flower and glue the inner flower in the center of the doily, aligning it inside the front flower when the card is closed. Die cut the tiny flower from navy cardstock and foam tape it to the light blue flower.
6. Place blue and silver straight line Dazzles™ on the inside panels as shown, matching the placement of the lines on the front panel. Place silver “missing you” and two heart Dazzles™ on the right panel, near the lower right corner. Place a small silver flower Dazzles™ on the tiny flower die-cut.