1. For the card front: To make a gatefold card, open it out flat, then fold the sides in to meet over the card’s center fold. Cut 4¾"x6¼" Vintage Artistry pale yellow cardstock. Place Vintage Artistry ¼" wide tan washi tape near the upper and lower edges of the cardstock. Place brown thin line Dazzles™ above and below the tape, trimming the excess. Cut the cardstock in half vertically and glue one piece to each front panel, aligning them at the center.
2. Cut the lower two window panels off the window die-cut and set them aside. Trace the window onto the Vintage Artistry garden cardstock, then cut out the shape. Glue acetate to the window back, trimming the excess off along the window edges. On the window back, place narrow strips of foam tape along the edges.
3. Place a tablespoon of the bumble bee Sprinkletz in the center of the acetate, then carefully place the cut out cardstock window shape face down on the foam tape, aligning the edges. Use sticky tape to attach just the left half of the shaker element to the left front panel, centering the element on the card front.
4. Glue the purple daisy and small yellow rose die-cuts to the window on the left side. Glue the small yellow butterfly to the window in the upper right corner. Glue three bees on the window as shown. Place brown “for you” Dazzles™ on the card at the upper right.
5. For the inside: Cut 4½"x6" Vintage Artistry pansies cardstock and place brown thin line Dazzles™ near the upper and lower edges, trimming the excess. Glue it centered on the inside. Cut the yellow lace trim die-cut to fit behind the left over window panel from step 2 and glue it in place. Glue the window 1⅛" from the card top.
6. Place brown “get well” Dazzles™ on the right end of the blank yellow/white label die-cut and glue it below the window. Glue the floral spray shown overlapping the label and the window on the left. Foam tape the pink butterfly and glue two bees as shown.