1. For the card: Die cut a box card front and back, two sides, and two crossbars from dark brown cardstock. Die cut one box rim from tan cardstock. Follow the die package directions to crease the score lines and assemble the box, but don’t secure the last two sides together. Attach just one end of each crossbar to one box end as directed.
2. Cut a 4 ½”x5 ¼” rectangle from Seasonal Splendor corner patterned cardstock and mat it on olive cardstock with ⅛" borders. Die cut the chicken wire from Silver paper and glue it to the patterned rectangle. Trim the Seasonal splendor green floral banner die-cut to 5" long and glue it across the bottom of the patterned cardstock, allowing the right end to extend off the right cardstock edge.
3. Die cut five pumpkins from orange cardstock and 2 from yellow cardstock. Use a blender brush to ink the edges of all the pumpkins with Orange, then color the stems with the Tri-Blend marker. Die cut leaves and sprigs from the various green cardstocks, as well as a few leaves from yellow and red cardstocks. Ink the edges with the appropriate Harmony inks.
4. Glue leaf sprigs up the left side of the chicken wire cardstock as shown. Glue and foam tape three orange and two yellow pumpkins to the inside back and crossbars of the box with leaves and leaf sprigs around and extending from behind them. Following the die package directions, use sticky tape to secure the crossbars to the inside and the last two box edges together.
5. Foam tape the Seasonal Splendor “blessings” die cut to the box at the lower front with a leaf and sprig extending from behind it. Use sticky tape to attach the box to the chicken wire cardstock as shown, aligning the lower edges.
6. Foam tape the Seasonal Splendor “sending you love” banner to the card at the upper right with leaves extending from behind it. Glue and foam tape the remaining pumpkins, leaf sprigs, and a leaf at the lower right as shown.