1. For the card: Die cut a box card front and back and two sides from brown cardstock. Die cut two crossbars from brown cardstock and two box rims from burgundy cardstock. Follow the die package directions to crease the score lines with the bone folder and assemble the box, but don’t secure the last two sides together. Attach just one end of each crossbar to one box end as directed.
2. Die cut two sign posts from brown cardstock, then crease them on the score line and use sticky tape to secure the fold. Die cut two flags from ivory cardstock and fold them on the score lines. Use sticky tape to attach the flags near the tops of the sign posts, wrapping the folded end to the back. Place red “happy birthday” Dazzles™ on one and “make a wish” on the other.
3. Die cut six large and six small strawberries from red cardstock and 12 strawberry tops from light green cardstock, then glue a top to each berry. Die cut six flowers from ivory cardstock and six flower centers from brown cardstock. Glue a center to each flower. Die cut five leaves and three 3-leaf sprigs from dark green cardstock.
4. Set aside a leaf sprig, one of each strawberry, and a flower. Glue the signs and the remaining leaves, berries, and flowers to the inside back of the box and to the crossbars, using foam tape behind some of the elements to bring them forward.
5. Following the die package directions, use sticky tape to secure the ends of the two crossbars to the inside and the last two sides of the box together. Tie a shoestring bow with natural jute and glue it to the signpost at the back.
6. Glue and foam tape the berries, flower, and leaf sprigs set aside in step 4 to the box front at the lower right. Make a 4-loop bow with natural jute and tie the center with jute. Glue the bow to the box front as shown.