1. For the card & front: Die cut the box and crossbars from light blue cardstock and die cut the trellis twice from white cardstock. Glue the trellis die-cuts together, matching the edges. Use sticky tape to assemble the box, but don’t attach the last tab and don’t glue the crossbars yet. Use sticky tape to attach the trellis to the box inside so it extends 3¾" above the box top edge.
2. Die cut multiple small and medium flowers from the Windflowers pink, purple, and teal cardstocks. (I used seven small and three medium flowers.) Ink the purple blossom edges with Damson Wine, the teal flower edges with Lagoon, and the pink flower edges with Plum Jam. Die cut multiple leaves from dark and light green cardstock, then ink the edges with Pine Tree. Die cut two centers for each flower from black cardstock.
3. Use the bone folder to gently curve the petals, leaves, and edges of the flower centers. Glue the flower layers together. Glue a center to each, then foam tape a smaller center on the first one. Glue a medium flower at the base of the trellis on the right side, then glue three small flowers above it as shown. Glue leaves around each flower.
4. Attach one crossbar to the inside. Glue a medium and a small flower on the left end of the crossbar with leaves around them. Attach the second crossbar in front of the first. Glue three small flowers and leaves to this crossbar.
5. Glue the box together. Cut two 3½"x⅝" and two 1⅞"x⅝" dark blue cardstocks and glue them to the box sides near the bottom. Die cut the large bow pieces from the dark blue cardstock and assemble them, following the package directions. Glue the bow to the front and over the dark blue strips at the lower left.
6. Die cut the pieces for a medium windflower from medium purple, two centers from black, and the leaves from green cardstock. Ink the edges and curve the pieces as before, then assemble the flower. Foam tape it and glue the leaves as shown. Cut out the Windflower “thank you” label and foam tape it to the side of the bow. Cut out the “you are the best” label and glue it to the lattice as shown.