1. For the card front: Die cut a side step card from dark purple cardstock, then follow the package directions to crease the scores in mountain and valley folds. Trace the front paper pattern and cut it from Windflowers dark purple floral cardstock with flowers at the lower right. Glue the cardstock centered on the card front.
2. Cut 2¾"x1⅜" and 2¾"x1¾" Windflowers pink floral cardstock, then glue the pieces centered on the appropriate step panel. Place pink pearl border Dazzles™ across the lower and upper edges of the front as shown, trimming the excess. Place pink pearl dotted border Dazzles™ across the upper edges of each step panel cardstock, trimming the excess.
3. Foam tape the Windflowers fancy square die-cut to the back step panel, extending 1⅛" above the fold. Cut out the Windflowers “the best of friends” and small circle labels. Glue the circle and foam tape the oval label to the center step panel, extending above the fold as shown. Die cut two wreaths from dark green cardstock, then glue them together, matching the designs. Glue the wreath to the front as shown.
4. Die cut many Windflower leaves from green cardstocks and ink the edges with Pine Tree. Die cut the medium flower layers from burgundy cardstock and ink the edges with Damson Wine. Die cut small flower layers from teal cardstock and ink the edges with Lagoon. Die cut another set of small flower layers from dark pink cardstock and ink the edges with Plum Jam. Die cut three large and three small flower centers from black cardstock.
5. Use the bone folder to gently curve the petals, leaves, and flower center edges. Glue the flower layers together. Foam tape a small flower center onto a large center, then glue one to each flower.
6. Foam tape the burgundy flower over the wreath’s roses, then glue the small flowers above and below it as shown. Tuck and glue leaf sprigs around the flowers. Glue leaf sprigs extending from under the labels on the step panels.
7. For the inside: Trace and cut the inside paper pattern from Windflowers blue floral border paper with the flowers along the bottom. Place pink pearl border Dazzles™ along the upper and lower edges as shown and trim the excess. Glue the paper centered on the inside.
8. Foam tape the Windflowers “I’m missing you” die-cut in the center. Die cut a dark pink flower, the centers, and leaf sprigs, then ink the edges and curve them as before. Glue the flower together, then glue it and the sprigs overlapping the die-cut as shown.