1. For the card front: Place the card with the fold on the left. Cut 3"x5½" Windflowers light blue striped cardstock and 2¾"x5" light green striped cardstock. Carefully tear off one end of each, then glue the green cardstock to the blue cardstock, leaving ⅛" borders on the sides and top.
2. Cut 4¾"x6¼" Windflowers all-over floral cardstock and glue the stacked cardstocks centered on it. Wrap black crepe ribbon across the cardstocks, 1⅜" from the bottom, and glue the ends to the back. Glue the cardstock centered on the card front.
3. Remove the two stemmed windflowers from the chipboard backing, along with two leaf sprigs and “smile”. Swipe the Black ink pad across the tops of the chipboard pieces until they’re completely black. Crumple the plastic wrap, then dab it onto the Gold ink pad. Lightly press the inked plastic onto a black chipboard flower, moving over it until there is a “webbing” of gold on the black surface. Repeat with all the chipboard pieces, and let them dry.
4. Glue the chipboard flowers to the front as shown, tucking them under the ribbon. Glue “smile” to the front at the upper right. Make a 4-loop bow with the crepe ribbon and tie the center with thread. Glue the bow to the first ribbon over the stems of the flowers. Die cut the smallest open butterfly from Gold paper and glue it to the front as shown. Place Diamond Sparkles to the butterfly’s body and the bow center as shown.
5. For the inside: Cut 3"x5¾" Windflowers light green text cardstock and 2½"x4½" light blue striped cardstock. Tear off one end of each, then glue them to the inside as shown. Place gold “just for you” and “just because” Dazzles™ across the center.
6. Remove the two Windflower blossoms and two leaf sprigs shown from the chipboard backing. Ink them with Black and Gold ink as for the front. Trim the long leaf sprig to 1½", then glue the blossoms and leaves as shown.