1. For the card front: Place the card with the fold at the top. Cut 8¼"x3¼" Windflowers blue floral cardstock with flowers at the lower left. Wrap sheer dotted ribbon across the cardstock ½" from the bottom and glue the ends to the back. Glue the cardstock centered on the card front.
2. Cut out the Windflowers “thinking of you” label and mat it on white cardstock with 1/16" borders. Foam tape it to the front ¾" from the right end, extending ¾" above the top edge.
3. Make a 4-loop bow with the same ribbon and tie the center with thread. Glue the bow to the first ribbon, overlapping the greeting as shown. Glue a 1" bloom over the bow center with a leaf sprig extending from behind it.
4. For the inside: Cut 7"x3" Windflowers pink floral paper with flowers along the left end and mat it on dark pink cardstock with ⅛" borders. Glue it to the inside center.
5. Cut out the Windflowers “you have my heart” label. Cut two 2" lengths of ⅛" wide lavender grosgrain ribbon, then fold each in half and glue the ends to the back of the sentiment at the upper right corner. Foam tape the sentiment to the inside and glue and foam tape the “love you” label as shown.