Designer’s Note: I love wreaths. And this design reminds me of a wreath, even thought it’s created easily with two circle dies. The resulting ring die-cut is further utilized as a design element on the inside!
1. For the card front: Place the card with the fold at the top. Cut 6¼"x4¾" dark pink cardstock and glue it centered on the card front. Cut 5⅞"x4⅜" Meadow Blooms faded pink floral cardstock. Place the 3¼" circle die on the cardstock, ½" from the right edge. Position the 2½" circle die in the center, then die cut both from the cardstock. Save the ring for the inside.
2. Place pink straight line Dazzles™ near all four edges of the cardstock rectangle, then foam tape the rectangle to the center front. Foam tape the 2½" circle centered inside the opening.
3. Die cut 2-3 each of the Meadow Blooms from green cardstock, then use a blending brush to ink the edges with Khaki. Use the photo as a reference to die cut the blooms from purple, lavender, white, and blue cardstocks. Ink the edges of the purple blossoms with Violet, the lavender and white blossoms with Orchid, and the blue blossoms with Royal Blue.
4. Cut the colored blossoms off the stems and glue each in place over a coordinating green blossom. Glue the leaves extending up the left side of the outer circle as shown. Glue the flowers among the leaves as shown, trimming the stems as needed.
5. Make a 6-loop bow with magenta jute, tying the center with 3" of the same jute. Glue the bow as shown. Place a large pearl in the bow center and medium pearls in the largest flower centers. Glue the “sending smiles…” die-cut to the front as shown.
6. For the inside: Cut 5"x4" Meadow Blooms faded green mesh cardstock and ink the edges with Khaki. Glue it centered on the inside. Ink the edges of the ring from step 1 with Orchid, then glue it and the “you are appreciated” cutout as shown. Tie a shoestring bow with magenta jute and glue it to the ring at the lower right, then place a small pearl on the bow center.