1. For the card front: Place the card with the fold at the top. Cut 6¼"x4¾" light yellow cardstock and glue it centered on the card front.
2. Cut 6"x4½" Meadow Blooms yellow border cardstock and place it on the craft mat. Use the blending brushes to ink the upper half of the cardstock, creating a sunrise effect. I started with Tiger Orange at the very top, blending downward with Tangerine, then Peachy, Warm Honey, and finally Buttercup across the center.
3. Die cut 3-4 each of the Meadow Blooms from black cardstock. Glue them across the border cardstock so they “grow” upward from the lower edge at varying heights. Wrap two strands of yellow jute across the cardstock, ⅞" from the bottom, and glue the ends to the back. Glue the cardstock centered on the card front.
4. Make a 4-loop bow with yellow jute and tie the center with 4" of yellow jute. Glue the bow to the first jute, 1½" from the left edge. Mat the “sunny hello” cutout on black cardstock with 1/16" borders, then foam tape it at the upper right. Place two black butterfly Dazzles™ as shown.
5. For the inside: Cut 5"x3¼" Meadow Blooms blue border cardstock. Mat the “happy birthday” cutout on black cardstock with 1/16" borders, then foam tape it at the upper right. Die cut more Meadow Blooms from black cardstock and glue them as shown. Mat the border cardstock on black cardstock with ⅛" borders, then glue it to the inside center. Place two black butterfly Dazzles™ as shown.