Designer’s Note: It’s easy to use this die set for a pop-up that can be glued to the inside of a regular card. I omitted the trellis, but it could also be part of the pop-up!
1. For the card front: Cut 11½"x7" Hydrangea Heaven dark purple cardstock and fold it in half to create a 5¾" wide card. Cut 4¾"x6¼" Hydrangea Heaven corner design cardstock with the flowers in the upper right corner. Wrap dark purple crepe ribbon across the cardstock, 1⅛" from the bottom, and glue the ends to the back. Mat the cardstock on white cardstock with 1/16" borders, then glue it centered on the card front.
2. Cut out the 2½"x2½" Hydrangea Heaven lavender blank label with narrow white borders, then mat it on purple cardstock with ⅛" borders. Place gold “happy anniversary” Dazzles™ on it and a double heart below the words. Foam tape the label to the front as shown.
3. Make a 4-loop bow with the same crepe ribbon and tie the center with craft thread. Glue the bow to the first ribbon as shown. Place a 2¼" gold butterfly Dazzles™ on dark purple cardstock and cut along the edges. Back a 1¾" gold butterfly with lavender cardstock and a ⅝" gold butterfly with pink cardstock. Foam tape the two larger butterflies to the front as shown, then glue the small butterfly to the bow center.
4. For the inside: Cut 5¾"x6" Hydrangea Heaven border cardstock with the flowers on the right edge and glue it to the inside, centered on the right half. Cut out the 3¼"x2" Hydrangea Heaven blank label and mat it on purple cardstock with ⅛" borders. Place gold “thinking of you” Dazzles™ on it with a small gold butterfly and a heart in the upper corners. Foam tape the label to the inside, 1" from the card top.
5. Follow the Garden Trellis die package directions to die cut the box and two crossbars from dark purple cardstock. Attach the two box die-cuts together end-to-end. Place sticky tape on the ends of the crossbar die-cuts, then follow the package directions to attach one end of each to the inside of a box end.
6. Back two gold 2¾" rose Dazzles™ with solid cardstocks, placing green behind the leaves and pink behind the blossoms. Back two 1¼" gold rose Dazzles™ with lavender cardstock, then foam tape a lavender rose onto each pink rose, aligning the designs. Use sticky tape to attach one rose to the back crossbar at the right and the other to the front crossbar at the left.
7. Follow the package directions to attach the remaining crossbar ends to the opposite box end and to glue the box together. Use sticky tape to attach the box to the card inside as shown, making sure the card closes without creasing rose leaves.
8. Back one 2¼" gold heart Dazzles™ with dark purple cardstock and one with purple cardstock. Foam tape the dark heart to the card, overlapping the box top and the label bottom as shown. Glue the purple heart to the box front as shown. Back a 1½" and a 1¾" gold butterfly with cardstocks and foam tape one to the label one to the box end. Back a ¾" heart and a 1¼" rose with pink cardstock, then glue the heart and foam tape the rose as shown.