Designer’s Note: I wanted the trellis to be sturdy to support the chipboard wreath, so I die cut two trellises from tan cardstock, then glued them together. It’s entirely optional—you can use a single trellis.
1. For the card front: Follow the Garden Trellis die package directions to die cut the box and two crossbars from Sunflowers patterned cardstock, cutting one box section from a border pattern. Die cut two trellises from tan cardstock and glue one on top of the other. Attach the two box die-cuts together end-to-end. Place sticky tape along the bottom back of the trellis and 1¼" up on each side. Attach the trellis inside the box on one of the wider sections so it extends 3¾" above the box top.
2. Use the markers to color the four chipboard sunflowers and wreath. I used Gold Yellow and Burnt Orange for the flower petals and Gold Brown for the centers and the wreath. I colored the leaves on the one flower with Yellow Green. Press the ink pad over the fronts of the chipboard pieces to coat them. Cover the pieces with embossing powder, tap off the excess, then heat the remainder to melt it.
3. Die cut leaves from Sunflowers solid green cardstock. Glue the wreath to the trellis, then cut and glue individual leaves around the wreath flowers as shown. Cut out the Sunflowers “you make my heart smile” label and mat it on solid dark brown cardstock with a ⅛" border. Glue and foam tape it to the wreath as shown.
4. Place sticky tape on the ends of the crossbar die-cuts, then follow the package directions to attach one end of each to the inside. Glue the 1" sunflower and the flower with leaves to the back crossbar on the right end, extending 1" above the bar. Glue the 1½" sunflower to the front crossbar on the left end, also extending 1" above the bar. Glue individual cardstock leaves around all the crossbar flowers.
5. Follow the package directions to attach the remaining crossbar ends to the opposite box end and to glue the box together. Glue the 2" sunflower to the box front with cardstock leaves around it as shown Cut out the Sunflowers “thanks a bunch” label and mat it on dark brown cardstock with ⅛" borders. Glue and foam tape it overlapping the flower as shown.
6. Make a 6-loop bow with yellow jute and tie the center with a 4" of yellow jute. Glue the bow to the wreath top. Make a small shoestring bow with yellow jute and glue it to the front label as shown.